Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A David summer classic

I've been eating a lot of chicken this summer, and finally reached a point last week where I couldn't stomach the thought of more chicken for dinner. That's when I remembered the grilled tuna steaks that David made a few times when he lived at home after college. I grilled the tuna and chopped up some tomatoes and onion to put on top. I also grilled some zucchini fries, which tasted amazing! All in all, it was a perfect dinner for a warm summer evening

5 comments:

  1. Oh, man, does that look good! I'd put on weight if I lived with my children. You're all good cooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo presentation, Lisa. I'll have to try grilling some tuna steaks after I get tired of chicken. Maybe that'll happen in 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa, you're a quick study. In early July you were making your first gourmet food and now it's standard fare. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Steve! my cuisine magazine is very inspirational :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assume you're saving some for me? I'm sure it's still good. I'll be there shortly. :)

    ReplyDelete