Saturday, February 6, 2010

Because I have Two Fancy Mustards

I'd like to get in on the fun with two original compositions. These beauties are no more, but I can try to recreate them if anyone is interested in the scanwich.

On the Left...
A Home-made Bun
The Blueberry Store's Blueberry Mustard
Shaved Virginia Ham
Crisp Bacon


On the Right...
A Home-made Bun
Brownwood Farms' Famous Kream Mustard
Thick-Chopped Turkey Breast
Shaved Virginia Ham
Crisp Bacon
Sharp Cheddar


Be sure to check out The Blueberry Store if you're looking to expand your gourmet mustard collection, or even if you're just getting low on blueberry meats.

4 comments:

  1. I would like a scanwich of these sandwiches. I'm going to vote for sandwich #2, but I'll need to try both sandwiches before making my final decision. Please fax a copy of each sandwich to me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm a little confused!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmph. You always have to be a little bit better than me don't you Steve? And I would really like to know how you discovered the scanwich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one on the left looks like he's sticking his tongue out. That's probably what left Mom feeling disoriented.

    ReplyDelete